To find the appropriate plate for charging your Battery Pack, please choose from drop-down list, according to the Battery Pack you use. If you find any mistake or information that is not technical correct within Plate Finder, or you just can not find model of Battery Packs, please contact us.
Transportation by AIR
Want to bring HEDBOX Lithium Ion Battery with you on Passenger Aircraft!
If you’re Traveling with Aircraft and want to bring your HEDBOX Battery with you, some of AIR transportation rules need to be followed. Certain batteries require the traveler to take special precautions to comply with safety regulations. As of April 1, 2016, new rules for transportation of Lithium Ion batteries based on ICAO/IATA 58th Edition of IATA DGR go into effect. The latest rules affect how Lithium Ion batteries are carried on board passenger aircraft, as well as the way they are packed when transported by AIR.
We have prepared small info guidance, which will help you, how to understand, under which conditions it is allowed to carry batteries on passenger aircraft.
For more detail information please go and visit download section under Battery Model you have
Good to know
What’s the ideal approach to maintaining a good battery-life-to battery-health ratio?
Really confused for these suggestions. A reply from a Professional said, most Battery Packs use the lithium-ion batteries cells, which are different from older, nickel-based batteries cells (which suffered from a bad memory effect not present in lithium-ion batteries). Even though, charging them incorrectly can decrease their lifespan. Most Lithium batteries should last you a few years. But if you don’t use them properly or maintain them as advised, their lifespan will be decreased. Meaning that your battery will be unable to hold a capacity charge, or unable to hold as big a charge as it used to-quicker. So, to clear things up, here’s how to actually extend your battery’s health as much as possible:
- Recommend fully discharging your battery once a month to make sure this stays accurate.
- Keep it cool. Excess heat is not only bad for your processor,but your battery as well.
- Don’t leave it fully charged. Similarly, lithium-ion batteries don’t need to be charged all the way to 100%. In fact, they’d prefer not to be, so the 40%-80% rule you heard is a good guideline. If you need to charge it overnight, use the charger to stop it from charging after it’s full.
- Perform shallow discharges. Discharges to 50% are better for your battery’s long-term life than, small discharges to 90% or large discharges to 0% (since the 50% discharges provide the best number of cycles-to-usage ratio).
Please, keep the above mentioned things in mind, and your battery will last longer.
Tips for extending the life of Battery Pack
Recently we heard so much negative reports about Battery Pack Explosion. Though some of the accidents happened because some manufacturers produce and sell inferior products, but this is not the only reason. Sometimes the irrational use is also the main reason of these accidents. How can we avoid these accidents to happen in futures? Firstly, you should choose a good quality Battery Pack, and then, the next tips will help you, to stay away from the Battery Pack accident, and extend the life of your Battery Pack.
- You should understand the range of Battery Pack power input voltage, and make sure to charge your Battery Pack with the right input voltage. Each Battery Pack will sign its specification of input and output voltage on its packaging, if your Charging device output voltage is out of the scope of this , then try not charging your Battery Pack with this Charging devices. To avoid this and to charge your Battery Pack accordingly, please choose HEDBOX Chargers RP-DC50, RP-DC40 and RP-DC30 with appropriate Battery Plate that you will choose, from the Plate Finder section on this web page..
- You should choose the right storage environment when you decide a longtime pause of using your Battery Pack. The best environment must be more cool and dry.
- You should use your Battery Pack frequently, and make sure that your Battery Pack charge and discharge cycling once a week at least.
- Although it has good external packaging, the internal printed Circuit Board Assembly and other components are still weakness, so be careful when you pick it up, or take it down. Moreover Knocking the Battery Pack is forbidden, since it is not impact proof.
- Don’t put your Battery Pack close to the high temperature area.
- Don’t use potent chemical reagents to clean the Battery Pack.
Keep in mind these suggestions, and get away off the inferior Battery Packs, and you won’t have any problems with your Battery Packs.
Need Support for HEDBOX Products contact us on Support Department.